In the cold season, such errors can be hidden with the help of blouses certain styles, a variety of scarves and shawls, however, in the summer months, count on the perfect appearance of the fairer sex can only with proper care of the chest.
Reasons for change the appearance of the neck skin and decollete
There are several reasons for the changes in appearance of the skin in the chest and neck. They are associated with age, environmental influences, poor diet and illiterate selected cosmetics, as well as addiction.
That a balanced diet has a positive effect on the skin and improper diet disrupts the metabolism in the cells, which we know today, but with a negative influence of the environment, for the protection of their physical appearance a lot of people forget about it. Negative factors, which may differ in polluted and too much dry air, excessive exposure to UV rays. Cosmetics, which we use for cleaning the skin can also affect its appearance. For example, the use of aggressive cleaning scrubs and peels, which are thinner and without the sensitive dermis of the neck and the chest, which causes dryness, premature ageing.
Contribute to skin aging on the neck and some habits. Among them — the habit of sleeping on a high pillow to support his chin on one fist, etc, In all these cases, the neck is at an awkward, unnatural position, which leads to the formation of the skin folds, the transformation of more time in the wrinkles.
However, one of the main factors change the appearance of the door is of age, to struggle with which traditional ways, sad as it may sound, practically useless. The aging process of the skin on the neck, which starts after 25 years, and is expressed in:
- the redistribution of the subcutaneous fat;
- impairment of muscle tone;
- sagging skin under the influence of gravity, the formation of wrinkles and wrinkles, the second chin;
- reducing the elasticity of soft tissues.
Due to the breakdown of collagen in the cells of the dermis loses its elasticity, breaks down food, exchange. These processes are compounded by the fact that the tissues of the neck and décolleté the bloodstream, it is weaker than in other parts of the body. As a result, even in a well maintained face, neck, you can look 5-10 years older and given the right age of their owners and even add to their years.
Methods of skin rejuvenation of neck and décolleté
Methods for improving the appearance of neck skin are associated with its rejuvenation, nutrition and hydration. For the implementation of these procedures, the beautician clinics to select patients to one of the following methods or combine them.
- Biorevitalization. The method allows efficient hydration and nutrition to the skin. The procedure involves intradermal injection of drugs based on hyaluronic acid. These substances are found in the extracellular space of human tissues and is responsible for normalisation of the water balance of the skin. With age the amount of hyaluronic acid in the cells decreases, but the subcutaneous injection can compensate for its lack. The hyaluronic acid molecules which attract water and increase in size, filling with age, which is formed under the skin in the gaps and solve the problems, eliminate wrinkles, moisturize and nourish the skin. In addition, biorevitalization stimulates the cells to produce hyaluronic acid. This is another advantage of the method.
- PRP non — surgical rejuvenation of the skin by injecting a reference in the trouble spots of blood, the plasma. The plasma, rich with platelets, which stimulate the production in the body substance responsible for the skin, its elasticity, freshness and hydration (collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid). The risk of Allergies or rejection of the drug eliminated as the patient to find his own, cleansed in the blood plasma.
- Partial therapy. Provides efficient cargo handling and reduction of the skin flap. This is a machine technique, the principle of which is based on acupuncture. During the procedure, the problem area is exposed to the effects of microneedles. Microtrauma to the skin and cause the body's response in the form of enhanced regeneration of cells, activate blood circulation, collagen and elastin. The result is rejuvenation of the skin, improving its food and look.
- RF-lifting. Effectively tightens loose skin on the neck and chest, provides a visible non-surgical facelift. The procedure is carried out with the help of special devices, gadgets, that emit high frequency electromagnetic pulses. During procedures RF-lifting, stimulation of cells-fibroblasts, begins active development of collagen and elastin, the natural processes of rejuvenation.
- Mesotherapy is used for the enrichment of the cells of the skin, nourishing and moisturizing substances, vitamins and minerals. The procedure is performed by repeated injection under the skin microinjections of specific medications, the so-called "vitamin cocktails". The composition and form of the drug beautician individually, depending on the characteristics of the skin of the patient.
- Meso. The procedure is carried out on the principle of mesotherapy subcutaneous microinjections. As drug injection Meso. This filler is long lasting, effectively filling voids, smoothes wrinkles and activates the production of collagen in the skin cells. The meat is on the basis of calcium hydroxyapatite, which is a natural component of bone, therefore, is completely compatible with the human body.
- Fractional rejuvenation and DOT-treat - treat, providing a great lifting effect even on such sensitive parts of the body such as neck and decollete. The essence of the techniques is laser radiation, the beams of light that work in certain areas of the body where the pinholes. When treatments are to accelerate the processes of renewal of skin tissues. Due to this eliminated the "goose bumps" and dark spots, wrinkles are smoothed, the skin surface acquires a beautiful, fresh looking, healthy shade. The first results appear after 10-14 days.