The proper care of your skin – that is the key to the preservation of their youth. In 50 years, people have begun to perceive a woman as a Mature lady, or the other way around, like a grandmother. How to care for Mature skin using home remedies — the proportion of our article.
Where are the wrinkles?
The wrinkles on a woman's face may appear in a variety of age groups. 25 – because of their own bad behavior, a 35 due to a slowing down of the metabolic processes in your body, and up to 50 – fold due to the menopause:
- after 45 years, the level of estrogen in the woman's body begins to decline;
- reduction of the subcutaneous fat layer of the fiber;
- collagen and elastin are produced each and every day-less
- your skin begins to SAG and wrinkles;
- the person has a change fall down her cheeks, the outer edges of the eyebrows, the wrinkles will appear on the upper lip, wrinkles around the eyes, becomes more and more profound.
From the foregoing, it has been shown that this process is irreversible but you can slow it down, it is still possible, with due attention to the condition of the skin after 40 to 50 years of age.
Of particular concern to the
A lot of it is necessary to pay attention to the choice of trustees.
- The cleaning can be carried out only by the supplies of the products, which are based on natural oils: almond, walnut, etc.
- Tonics, whether they do not contain alcohol.
- The cream has to be age appropriate, as a regular moisturizer will be useless.
- Do not forget about skin care neck and decollete, as you really age, even with a perfect skin.
- The skin cream must contain the ingredients such as vitamin a, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10, fatty acids.
- A hydrating mask should be used at least once a week. It can be self-prepared mixtures, and the storage of the tools.
Folk recipes for the care of the
The most effective skin care products are the face masks made from natural products
- A Banana face mask. A half of ripe banana mashed with a fork, add a spoonful of cream. Apply the mask on your face for 20 minutes.
- Honey-milk mask. A tablespoon of yogurt (without whey), mixed with a tablespoon of honey. If a mask turned out too liquid, you can add a starch or plain flour.
- Apricot face mask. The pulp of the very ripe apricots, mash them with a fork, add half a teaspoon of grape seed oil and rice flour. Keeping the mask in for 20 to 30 minutes to complete.
- A face mask with cucumbers. Cucumber RUB on a grater, mix with raw egg yolk. Apply to the face and the skin around your eye, cover it with slices of fresh cucumber.
- Face mask with aloe juice. Rye bread crumbs mash to fine crumbs, add the aloe juice to make a thick puree, and a few drops of sea buckthorn oil. To get ready the juice at the pharmacy, but it would be better to cook it yourself. If you want to do this, you need to get to a small Bush of aloe in the pot. The juice of one or two central leaves, the shell, and just mash them with a fork.
- Gelatin face mask. The flesh of half a very ripe peach mash with a fork, remove it the peel. Add a teaspoon of gelatine, a few drops of peach oil. The resulting mixture is applied on the face to thicken.
Special care is required especially delicate and sensitive skin around the eyes. The ingredients of the mask to the skin, it must be fresh and organic:
- the mask of new potatoes. A small raw potato grate, add a teaspoon of heavy cream
- herbal face mask. A teaspoon of chamomile, sage and nettle pour over boiling water and leave to stand for five minutes. After cooling, moisten the infusion of the cotton swabs and apply them to the skin of the eyelid;
- the oil in the mask. Half a teaspoon of castor-oil, add three drops of the essential oil of cinnamon, a solution of vitamin A and E. apply to the skin of the eyelids with a lint-free cotton cloth.
In addition to the masks, which are applied to the skin of the face and toning lotions and lotions:
- and the green tea. To brew strong green tea, add a few leaves of peppermint. Allow to cool, moisten the leaves with a lint-free cotton cloth and gently wipe the face along the massage lines;
- of parsley, the juice of the. A lot of women suffer, not only from wrinkles, but also from many of the age spots. One of the most effective folk remedies to combat pigmentation – parsley juice. For the preparation of a lotion, a bunch of fresh parsley should be minced in a blender or grinder, and carefully squeeze the juice through several layers of cheesecloth. Dilute juice by half with warm water and gently wipe your face with a cotton swab;
- of the lemon. For the reduction of pigmentation spots and improves the tone of the skin to help the lemon kefir lotion. A teaspoon of fresh lemon juice mix with a tablespoon of yogurt. In the resulting mixture to dip the gauze or fabric of the mask and apply on the face.
Taking care of the Mature skin requires a special regularity, and depth. A properly selected funds, a regular skin-care masks, proper diet, fresh air, and sufficient sleep – a pledge of youth, and the beauty of the whole of the skin.